Working together to serve and nurture the SGP school community
“We value the partnership which exists between parish, school, parents and wider community and its integral role in realising this vision” SGP PS Vision Statement
To be a support network for events and activities so that there is a community approach, where parents and teachers work in partnership.
Purpose of the SGP Parents and Friends Committee:
- to raise funds for the school
- to encourage participation from the whole parent community, in the work of the Fundraising group.
- to organise a variety of social events
- to investigate and organise a variety of fundraising events
- to be an avenue for providing a welcoming atmosphere to the school
- to prepare an overview of yearly events
- to establish a strong family orientated working community for generations to come.
Thank you to all members of our School Community Network Group for the work that you do for our St George Preca Primary School community!