Classroom, canteen and school events support*
Parents are encouraged to contribute and be part of the school community in a number of ways.
Here are a few of the opportunities in 2023
- Classroom helpers especially during reading time
- Canteen roster for Icy Poles in Terms 1 and 4 – Muffins in Term 2 and Term 3
- Special food days such as Footy Dress up Day bbq, Pancake Tuesday, St George Preca Feast Day, etc.
- Working Bees
- Mother’s and Father’s Day stall
- Colour Explosion Marshall
- On-road Bike Education helper **
- Swimming Trials Marshall
- Athletics Carnival event Marshall
- Cook some food for our school Multi-Cultural day
- Language assistant in our languages classroom-further details to be advised *
- Water safety program-class helper
- Bike Victoria refresher session on riding a bike*
* New for 2023
**Parents/grandparents, etc. can come along for a Bike Victoria refresher session in riding a bike
All people who work in the school on a voluntary basis require a Volunteer’s Working With Children Check. It is an essential but simple process, just click below for the application form.