Classroom, canteen and school events support*
Parents are encouraged to contribute and be part of the school community in a number of ways.
Here are a few of the opportunities in 2023
- Classroom helpers especially during reading time
- Canteen roster for Icy Poles in Terms 1 and 4 – Muffins in Term 2 and Term 3
- Special food days such as Footy Dress up Day bbq, Pancake Tuesday, St George Preca Feast Day, etc.
- Working Bees
- Mother’s and Father’s Day stall
- Colour Explosion Marshall
- On-road Bike Education helper **
- Swimming Trials Marshall
- Athletics Carnival event Marshall
- Cook some food for our school Multi-Cultural day
- Language assistant in our languages classroom-further details to be advised *
- Water safety program-class helper
- Bike Victoria refresher session on riding a bike*
* New for 2023
**Parents/grandparents, etc. can come along for a Bike Victoria refresher session in riding a bike
All people who work in the school on a voluntary basis require a Volunteer’s Working With Children Check. It is an essential but simple process, just click below for the application form.
Please click on this link for more information and to access the application for WWCC.