St George Preca Primary School is committed to providing a Catholic Education for children in Years Prep to Six accommodating some 650 students.
There are four streams of each year level averaging 24 students in each class.
At a glance we offer….
- Comprehensive curriculum incorporating information and learning technologies as tools for learning skills that will support students as lifelong learners.
- Student Wellbeing processes to ensure children learn in a safe environment.
- Parent participation and involvement opportunities.
- Before and After School Care Program at nearby facility provided by Care Australia.
- Specialist Programs: Physical Education & Sport Program; Languages (Italian); Performing (Drama & Music) & Visual Arts.
- Whole school athletics and swimming carnivals, an interschool sports program for Year 6 Six and numerous other opportunities in a variety of sports at all levels
- A bi-annual Whole School Performance (The Lion King Jr in 2019)
- A bi-annual School Fair (2020 – including varied performances from our students known as the St George Preca Stars)
- Transition to Primary and Secondary School Programs.
- Optional Private Music Tuition.