St George Preca Primary School is committed to providing a Catholic Education for children in Years Prep to Six.
At a glance it offers….
- A play and project-based approach to learning and teaching which caters for each learners’ individual needs and allows children opportunities to use their interests as a vehicle for learning.
- Comprehensive curriculum incorporating information and learning technologies as tools for learning skills that will support students as lifelong learners.
- Student Wellbeing processes to ensure children learn in a safe environment.
- Parent participation and involvement opportunities.
- Before and After School Care Program at nearby facility.
- Specialist Programs: Physical Education & Sport Program; Languages (Italian); Performing (Drama & Music) & Visual Arts.
- Interschool sports program.
- Transition to Primary and Secondary School Programs.
- Optional Private Music Tuition.