St George Preca Primary School is committed to providing a Catholic Education for children in Years Prep to Six accommodating some 670 students in 2021
There are four streams of each year level made up of 28 classroom spaces averaging 25 students in each class.
At a glance we offer….
- Comprehensive curriculum incorporating information and learning technologies as tools for learning skills that will support students as lifelong learners
- Student Wellbeing processes to ensure children learn and grow in a safe environment
- Parent participation and involvement opportunities*
- Before and After School Care Program at a nearby facility provided by Care Australia
- Specialist Programs P-6: Physical Education & Sports Program, Languages (Italian), Performing (Drama & Music), Visual Arts and Science
- Whole school athletics* and swimming carnivals*, an interschool sports program* for Year 6 Six and numerous other opportunities in a variety of sports at all levels
- A bi-annual Whole School Performance (The Lion King Jr in 2019)*
- A bi-annual School Fair (2020 – including varied performances from our students known as the St George Preca Stars)*
- P-6 water safety program*
- Transition to Primary and Secondary School Programs
- Optional Private Music Tuition-Keyboard*
*The COVID-19 pandemic has severely disrupted our whole school and community events. For 2021 we will continue to respond according to the COVID 19 restrictions as advised by the Chief Medical Officer at the time.